- Borlas Consulting Group established.
- ERP-Expert training and consulting center established, where Borlas experts teach customers to develop the skills of choosing, implementing and using ERP systems powered by Oracle applications.
The centers relevance and popularity is growing rapidly in the market.
- It involves a broader range of activity in management consulting, industry developments, integration of heterogeneous IT systems and building security systems.
- Security branch is separated into an individual structure, Borlas Security Systems OOO.
It takes a little time for the Company to establish partnerships with the world's leaders of security products.
In 2006, for the first time in Russia, Sheremetyevo Airport installed the latest screening system—SafeScout microwave scanner, designed for fast and efficient pre-flight screening of departing passengers.
Igor Levitin, Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation, check the system in person and gives it a positive review.
- Borlas projects for domestic representatives of the raw materials and processing industries—Uralkali, MMK, Eurochem, Sibur Holding, Halogen—are best known during the period.
Permskaya GRES, Rossiya Insurance Company, Southern Telecom, Kapital Pension Fund and other companies are also on Borlas clients list.
- Borlas launches program of projects to create a Management Information System, which includes implementation of an ERP system, at Sukhoi Design Bureau.
- By the middle of 2006, Borlas' portfolio includes over 45 projects to implement Oracle E-Business Suite. One of the Company's projects is recognized as the best in implementing Oracle applications in Eastern Europe virtually every year, which makes Borlas the first choice company in this market. Borlas is also named Oracle partner of the year for phenomenal growth in license sales.
- Oracle Technical Assistance Center been established.
- Borlas develops business and opens representative offices in Kazakhstan and Belarus. The Company widely uses the partner business model to develop regional branches: it opens offices in Perm, Yekaterinburg, Berezniki.
- According to RBC and CNews Analytics 2004–2006. Borlas is recognized as the fastest growing company in the Russian IT market. Growth across the business amounts to 133%.
Finans business magazine assesses the results of the study on 100 fastest growing companies in Russia, which ranked Borlas among top twenty.
According to the ratings of the Expert RA agency and the Kommersant Dengi magazine, Borlas has led Russian consulting market for a number of years. In 2004, 2005, 2006, Borlas is the undoubted leader on the consulting market to implement business applications. Borlas' revenue exceeds $101 mln